Saturday, September 17, 2011

Random Shit...

* Hey, look, if you want to squeeze your seat-and-a-half sized ass into the one seat next to me on the bus, OK, I can live with that...but why you gotta be squirming around for your cell phone AFTER you sit down? You shoulda had that shit in hand BEFORE you started taking up my space...SITCHO ASS STILL!

* Speaking of which: they keep making buses smaller and  more compact, in an effort to be more "green", while in the meantime the people riding the buses are getting bigger and bigger...

* As 21 year-old California college student sets the Guinness Record for the longest tongue, at 3.8 inches (about twice as long as the average tongue):

Good googly moogly, I bet she can do some thangs with THAT...

* Okay, so currently have 11 Words With Friends games going on simultaneously...nah, I'm not addicted to this game...

* Why do people on Facebook hit the "like" button on their own statuses or comments? Of course you like it; you wrote it!

* Same goes for people putting "IJS" or "IMO" at the end of their comments...we know "YJS", because YOU JUST SAID IT! We know it's "IYO"; YOU JUST STATED IT! Whew, redundancy irks me...

* Sometimes you just need to have a day to rest your body and brain and do absolutely NOTHING...today was that day for me...aside from going to buy groceries, I didn't do a thing but alternate between eating, watching football and movies, and sleeping.

* Well, so much for resting...the "Wild Thing" (my #2 grandson) has arrived for me to babysit while his mama goes to work...

* Geez, it would nice if I had some company for after the Wild Thing goes to sleep...

* Especially if SHE were the company:

2 comments:

  1. What will she do with that tongue other than wrap... never mind lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you answered your own question :-)

    ReplyDelete